Make plans to join the third annual Lawrence Chamber Aspire Together event. This forum for women in business offers opportunity for education, inspiration and conversation. We will build on the strong success of previous year's Aspire Together and look to see you there.
Whether you're an entrepreneur, business owner or employee, this forum will help you explore your professional and personal 'authentic self.' Learn from real women who are leaders in the workplace, at home or in the philanthropic realm.
8:00am Registration and Breakfast sponsored by Beck Financial Strategies, inc
8:45am Welcome and Open Remarks
Keynote Breakfast Speaker - Thresette Briggs
Topic: "Using Your Voice with Impact, Intention and Influence."
9:30am Desk stretches provided by Benjamin Harrison YMCA
- "Energize Your Financial Future" with Nancy Beck sponsred by IU Health Urgent Care
- "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly side of Social Media" with Tom Britt
11:15am Breakout 2
- Natalie Roberts - "Having Difficult Conversations at Work"
- Heather Bischoff - "Putting the U in Community"
* Lunch Sponsored by Community Health Network - Women's Care *
12:30pm Lunch Keynote Speaker Carolene Mays-Medley - Executive Director
White River State Park Development Commission
1:30pm Assessment Breakout - DISC - Assessed by Lushin, Inc's Emily Shaw.
Sponsored by Associated Insurance Services
*Monarch Beverage Sponsored Panel*
2:45pm Work/Life Integration Panel:
Brittany Smith - YELP Associate Regional Director and Community
Dr. Indy Lane - OB
/GYN at Community Health Network
Gloria Jimenez - Executive Directory at Indiana Latino Expo
Lindsay Boccardo - Founder, Lindsay Boccardo Training and Coaching
Sonja Overhiser - CoFounder, A Couple Cooks
Panel Moderated by Mel McMahon Stone
- On-Air Personality for Emmis Communications / Indiana Originals Owner
2018 Aspire Sponsorship Opportunities:
Event Title Sponsor - $2500 (1 Available)
- Prominent mention as event sponsor in opening general session and closing session
- Sponsor can provide company swag and/or 1-page marketing flyer for attendee?s welcome packet (at sponsor?s expense)
- Opportunity to introduce the keynote speaker
- Four complementary registrations for the event
- Logo prominently placed on event page with link to sponsor?s website
- Special mention on all social media advertising
- Prominent display of logo on all e-communications
Lunch Sponsor - $1500 (sold out)
Breakfast - $750 (sold out)
Assessment Break Out Sponsor - $500 (sold out)
Session Break Out Sponsor - $350 (2 of 4 available)
- Opportunity to introduce one break out session
- Opportunity to provide company swag to session attendees (at sponsor?s expense)
- One complementary registration for the event
- Logo or company name featured on event page
If you are having problems registering, please email your RSVP to email@example.com or call the Chamber office at 317-541-9876.